1) Competitions are open to residents of Great Britain only. Employees or volunteers of Hot Radio, their partners,contributors, recent guests or their immediate families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
3) All prizes are subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative.
4) Source material utilised by our question compilers will be taken as correct. The decision of the Hot Radio judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. Hot Radio is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air.
6) Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
7) Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8) In the case of all competitions, the winner will be selected at random from all correct entries using a software solution available.
9) Entries will become the property of Hot Radio and will not be returned.
10) Entry into the competition is free and Lottery and Gaming regulations do not apply.
11) No liability will be accepted on the part of Hot Radio, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
12) No liability on the part of Hot Radio, its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion.
13) Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Hot Radio.
14) No promotional activity with any 3rd party, can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of Hot Radio.
15) Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
16) Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Hot Radio before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion.
17) Hot Radio reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
18) A text message to the Competition shortcode or a telephone call to the Competition line will normally cost the standard rate for your mobile or telephone provider unless expressly stated in the specific rules for the Competition. You should check with your network provider for more details of their costs. For the avoidance of doubt, the cost of text messages from different mobile and phone service providers may vary.
19) In the case of prizes in the form of tickets, you will be bound by and comply with the event promoter’s terms and conditions together with those set out on the ticket and the rules and regulations of the venue.